Thursday, November 3, 2011

Guest Stamper Teri


I saw Teri the other day and she shared her christmas cards that she plans on making at her Stamp a Stack event this year, I love each and every one of them!!!

I love her use of the Northern Flurry Embossing Folder (Item # 120902) in this card.  It is so clean and elegant!   .... I might have to add that embossing folder to my wish list

Could this be any more classic and cute... I'm going to have to get some of that Glitter Paper too... Glitter makes everything better!
She has such good idea's, and I totally store this present card and made one for my Mom's Club stampers Click here to see  My Mom's Club Cards 
Again with the Glitter Paper!!  She is making my shopping list longer and longer... it comes in silver too... hmmmm
And I can never get over the ruffled ribbon - it makes such a statement!

You will have to excuse my poor photos... They were smart phone photos on the counter of a kitchen.  Clearly, not my best photo work!!

To get these stamp sets and more visit me at my Online Ordering

No comments:

Post a Comment