Saturday, November 12, 2011

Inspiration

I recently discovered the Joy of Pinterest.  I have yet to decide if I head over heals in love with this amazing site or if I hate this time-sucking madness!  (ok, really I love it... I just need to find a way to freeze time so I can spend hours pinning and repinning and following, ahh.)
Here is what I was inspired to do today:
I stumbled across this lovely lady, Pink Buckaroo, and LOVED her Halloween Hand sanitizers (Pictured below)
And I had to create my own... so here is what I made:

 This is a first attempt, so be kind... thing always get better with practice!
 Peppermint Patty Hand Sanitizer, yummm  Bath & Body Works
 This pattern was so easy to follow, but looks totally impressive
And the best part was that I got 5 hand sanitizers for $5.  Which means I have another 4 creative gifts coming your way!!!

Stamp sets I Used (Item # 115060)
To get this stamp set and more visit me at SU! Online Ordering

No comments:

Post a Comment