Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sneak Peek

Christmas Card Sneak Peek Day # 4

I know everyone has "Those" mornings.... where you actually start to consider going back to bed, and staying there all day hoping maybe you will have better luck with tomorrow morning.

Sadly, that was my morning. But, in full suck-it-up-mode I dragged myself out of bed and now realizing that the Christmas card workshop is only four days away I am shaking off my desire to stay camped out under my pillows and blankets of safety and I am motivating myself to get to work.

Here is your sneak peek for the 4th card we will be making....

This tree is one of my favorite Christmas tree stamps, it is from Season of Joy. 

Now to brave the day ahead of me, it can only get better.... right??

Stamp sets I used:
Season of Joy (Item # 110384)

And as you may have picked up on over the last few days, Christmas Lane Simply Scrappin' Kit (Item # 124007)

To get these and more Stampin' Up! products visit me at my SU! website

No comments:

Post a Comment