Friday, November 4, 2011

Mom's Club Workshop

Mom's club came over on Wednesday.  They were such good sports because my printer totally bugged out on me and all my nicely typed out directions were stuck in laptop world.  However, they pushed through and conquered the cards!!!

They were such a fun group!  Here is what we made:

I used the ruffled ribbon technique here..
 And the penguins are made from the Owl Builder Punch...



It was a such a fun group!  And I had a blast designing all these Christmas Cards for them, We also ate cookies and listened to Christmas Music (did you know there is a Christmas music station on Comcast all year long!)  Holiday season here we come!!!

Stamp Sets we Used:
Stitched Stockings (Item #123784)
Tree Trimmings (Item # 116722)

Heard from the Heart (Item # 111644)

Holiday Happiness (Item # 120786)

Button Buddies (Item # 122735)
To get these Stamp Sets and more visit my Demonstrator web page at: Online Ordering




No comments:

Post a Comment