Monday, November 7, 2011

Inspiration

Last night we went to our friends house for dinner.  We love these guys, my husband has been friends with them for like 13 years, I was lucky enough to inherit them when we got married.  I love being in her kitchen - she is always cooking something yummy!  She has her own magazine Mom Magazine and she has the best ideas ever!   It was my turn to make desert and I have done this recipe a few times before with great results..

Salted Carmel Brownies
I got this recipe originally from another hero of mine Pioneer Woman (if you haven't discovered her yet - she will change your life for the better)  Every recipe I have tried from her is AMAZING!!!

The Brownies were everything I could have ever hoped for and more.  I got home and felt some inspiration to create something so rich and simple and my stamping room was just calling to me.   So here's my creation
I used the Delightful Decorations Stamp Set (Item #116517)
To Order this Stamp set and more visit me at SU! Online Ordering

No comments:

Post a Comment