Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Card Ideas

I did a workshop last weekend where my lovely hostess requested a Thanksgiving card and a Christmas card as projects for her stamping friends.  
Here is what we made:
I was stoked when she requested a Thanksgiving card, I don't think I have ever made a thanksgiving card before.  I love trying new things, or maybe I just love trying new things with stamps... I could die happy without ever trying snails or skydiving. 

This was my first Christmas card of 2011!   I wanted to try out my new Stitched Stockings stamp set from the Holiday Mini.  (and really, I LOVE LOVE LOVE any stamp set that has a matching punch... its the best thing ever!)  I slightly altered this version from the one we made at the workshop, but the idea is there.

Stamp sets I used:

Jack of all Trades (Item #122622)
Stitched Stockings (Item #123784)

To get these Stamp Sets and more visit me at Online Ordering

No comments:

Post a Comment